Ezy Fund Raising is an inexpensive online fund raising platform for schools, sporting and community groups.
Why Ezy Fund Raising? Some reasons below.
Here are just some of the fund raising ideas where Ezy Fund Raising can be used:
No commissions, no booking fees
Unlimited raffles, tombolas, events and activities, online auctions and other fund raising ideas.
You control the funds in your bank, PayPal and Stripe accounts
Your can customise the look and content of the site. Add as many pages and images as you like.
Option of extra income with sponsors and advertisers on the site. Thank your donors.
Integrated with social media – sell tickets from Facebook
Selling online is a great way to reach your supporters and to promote the lead up to an event.
You have control over the data provided by supporters. Keep in contact with them and secure their privacy.
The website is fully responsive which means it also is automatically configured for tablets and smart phones, So you supporters can purchase their tickets, make their donations or bid on an auction any time anywhere the internet is available.
Ongoing support and training
Integrate with your existing website or standalone. Host on your own server or we will host the site for you.
Flexibility – pick which types of fund raising you want – all or just some.
This website includes ‘demos’ of some of the fund raising ideas to give you a feel as to how they might look. We can change the look and feel to meet your requirements such as your school’s or club’s colours.
How does it work?
- Complete the online questionnaire or the contact form on this website and we will be in contact with you to take you through the process.
- We will set up a website for your online fund raising activities similar to this site. You will have your own website address eg. yourschool.ezyfundraising.com It can be set up on your existing website’s server if certain pre-requisites are satisfied.
- You can customise your site with your own colours and images. You can include logos and links for sponsors and donors of prizes and add other events if you wish such as if the raffle is being drawn at a fund raising event.
- If you want to take payments by Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit and debit cards you will need to set up an account with Stripe, www.stripe.com/au , The standard transaction fees as at June 2016 are 1.75% + 30¢ per transaction. There are reduced rates for registered charities. The process is streamlined if your organisation already has an Australian Business Number (ABN). You can apply for an ABN at The Australian Business Register. This will transfer the funds collected from credit card purchases to your bank account after a short period. This is 7 days after the transaction. This is to allow for the possibility of refund claims.
- You will need to have an SSL certificate for your domain. This is required for processing credit cards even though your website does retain any credit card information using Stripe. This costs AUD32.99 including GST for one year. We will arrange and install the SSL certificate for you. You can recover the GST if registered for GST.
- We will teach you and provide written and video instructions with screen shots on how to easily set up new fund raising activities. These can be run in conjunction with traditional fund raising methods. We will also provide support to your committee’s successors. Our documentation should provide an easy transition.
- There is a function by which all the order details including order numbers and purchasers can viewed by authorised organisers and can also be exported into an excel spreadsheet for accounting purposes and, in the case raffles, manual draws.
- Purchasers emails are automatically integrated with your MailChimp account (MailChimp is free for less than 2,000 email addresses). MailChimp can be used to notify ticket holders of the results of the raffle draw and about future raffles and fund raising activities.
- You can have different prices for multiple purchases (eg. in the case of raffles, 10 tickets for the price of 9)
- It is your responsibility to comply with government requirements regarding fund raising. Check out our Resources Page as a starting point.
- Subject to the laws of your State you may fund raise (such as run a raffle) on behalf of a not-for-profit organisation but you will need their written authority. If you don’t have an ABN you can use the direct deposit / EFT option, Paypal.me , or both.
- You have control of the funds. Payments are made directly into bank account, Stripe account, Paypal account, or a combination of your accounts.
- Continuing email and telephone support at no extra cost to your committee, staff and volunteers and their successors;
- Integrate with your organisation’s Facebook page and sell directly from that page as well;
- You can include a donation option if you wish;
- Sponsor / donor banners can be displayed with links back to their website or Facebook page.
- We invoice you after the first raffle.
- We charge a one off AUD66.00 including GST.
- The annual cost of the SSL certificate is AUD32.99 including GST.
- Therefore our total invoice to you will be AUD98.99 including GST. We will invoice after the first fund raising event.
- Stripe will charge you as funds are received for processing credit and debt cards at the rate of 1.75% + 30¢ per transaction (June 2016)